Opening date for scholarship applicants: September 1 and January 1 of each year.
Closing date for scholarship applicants: October 15th and February 15th of each year.
Scholarship assignment date: October 30th and February 28th of each year.
Requirements for applicants:
- At least 1 year of membership to the UMC.
- Latinx, International or with problematic immigration status, a graduate student in a US or Canadian university.
- Proven commitment with the work in Latinx communities inside and outside the UMC.
- Student of Theology, Master of Divinity, Sacred Studies, Doctor of ministry, and PhD.
- A Student facings financial difficulties that affect their academic performance and put in danger the possibility to cover basic needs such as housing, access to food, transportation, etc.